Simple to use and cost-effective solution for charging the electric vehicle:
- Charges 2 vehicles
- Mode 3. The most common method of charging an electrical vehicle is via a dedicated charge point installed at home, workplace, public parking, shopping mall or an underground garage, etc. This is the preferred and safest solution for charging.
- Two Type 2 – IEC 62196 charging sockets (also known as Mennekes connector) generally found on European vehicles.
- Maximum 2 x 22 kW
- Innovative design
- Robust aluminum casing
- Integrated climate control ensures the highest reliability even in the worst weather conditions
- Bright LED screen and sidebars are visible in the direct sunlight and are seen from a distance at night
- Integrated energy meter
- RFID identification
Our solutions for charge station:
- Real-time charging stations occupancy data
- Number of free charging stations on the LED screens
- Special indicator color when a vehicle is charged and other solutions